Welcome to the MoneySpot Investment Fund (Wholesale) Online Application
About This Fund
This Application Form accompanies the most recent Information Memorandum (IM) issued by MSI Funds Management Limited (ACN 614 077 995) in its capacity as trustee of the MoneySpot Investment Fund (ARSN 616 929 849). The MoneySpot Investment Fund is open to Australian residents only.
Unless otherwise defined, capitalised terms used in this Application Form have the same meaning given to them in the IM.
The Information Memorandum contains important information about the Fund and your investment. It is important that you read the Information Memorandum in full and the declarations contained in this Application Form. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any queries.
Investors can apply for units in either Class A, Class B or Class C, or for units in all Classes in the Fund using this application form.
Before commencing the application we suggest you have the following information handy to assist in completing the process.
- General information about each investor including full name, date of birth, residential address and Tax File Number
- Bank account details for future distributions and withdrawals
- For company, self managed super funds and other trusts:
- the applicant's ABN or ACN
- shareholders' and beneficiaries' full name, date of birth, residential address
- for electronic verification of identification access to Drivers Licence, Passport, etc for shareholders and beneficiaries
- For Wholesale Investors applying for less than $500,000, an independent certification that the applicant is a wholesale investor.
What do you want to do?
This online application process is powered by OLIVIA123. Please read the following before selecting which option suits your situation:
- If you have previously used or registered for OLIVIA123 to start an online application for this or any other fund, choose "Login Now"
- If you have not yet started an application, or not used or registered for OLIVIA123 before, choose "Start a new application"