Welcome to the Skyring Fixed Income Fund Online Application
About this fund
It is a legal requirement that all investors download and read the offer documents for the Skyring Fixed Income Fund prior to proceeding.
The minimum investment amount for the Skyring Fixed Income Fund is $1,000.
This fund is open to Retail and Wholesale or Sophisticated investors in Australia and overseas EXCEPT the US.
Target Market Determination
This product is targeted at the class of customer which meets the below needs, objectives and financial situation.
Needs and Objectives
This product is designed for individuals or entities who:
- are looking for an investment manager to invest their funds via a managed investment scheme, as opposed to investing directly in underlying assets;
- are looking to invest up to 25% of their investable assets;
- are looking for monthly distributions;
- are not looking for capital growth;
- have a tolerance for medium risk.
This product is designed for individuals or entities who seek to invest their capital for a minimum of three months and may seek, but do not require, the opportunity to realise their investment on a quarterly basis after such minimum term.
Appropriateness of the Target Market
This product is likely to be consistent with the likely objectives, financial situation and needs of the class of customers in the target market. This is based on an analysis of the key terms, features and attributes of the product, including the Fund’s liquidity profile and investment objectives, the performance of the Fund since it commenced operating on13 July 2018 and a finding that these are consistent with the identified class of customers.
What do you want to do?
This online application process is powered by OLIVIA123. Please read the following before selecting which option suits your situation:
- If you have previously used or registered for OLIVIA123 to start an online application for this or any other fund, choose "Login Now"
- If you have not yet started an application, or not used or registered for OLIVIA123 before, choose "Start a new application"