Welcome to the Skyring Platinum Fixed Income Fund Online Application
About this fund
This fund has three investment options - the minimum investment amounts for each option is:-
|T12 class units
|T24 class units
|T36 class units
This fund is open to Retail and Wholesale or Sophisticated investors in Australia and overseas EXCEPT the US.
Target Market Determination
This product is targeted at the class of customer which meets the below needs, objectives and financial situation.
Needs and Objectives
This product is designed for individuals or entities who:
- are looking for an investment manager to invest their funds via a managed investment scheme, as opposed to investing directly in underlying assets;
- are looking to invest up to 25% of their investable assets;
- are looking for quarterly distributions;
- are not looking for capital growth;
- have a tolerance for medium risk.
This product is designed for individuals or entities who seek to invest their capital for a minimum of 12 month, 24 month or 36 month term and may seek, but do not require, the opportunity to realise their investment on a quarterly basis after such minimum term.
Appropriateness of the Target Market
This product is likely to be consistent with the likely objectives, financial situation and needs of the class of customers in the target market. This is based on an analysis of the key terms, features and attributes of the product, including the Fund’s liquidity profile and investment objectives, the performance of the Fund since it commenced operating on 30 April 2021 and a finding that these are consistent with the identified class of customers.
What do you want to do?
This online application process is powered by OLIVIA123. Please read the following before selecting which option suits your situation:
- If you have previously used or registered for OLIVIA123 to start an online application for this or any other fund, choose "Login Now"
- If you have not yet started an application, or not used or registered for OLIVIA123 before, choose "Start a new application"